Registered user since Wed 19 Mar 2014
Name: Eelco Visser
Bio: Eelco Visser is Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Professor of Computer Science at Delft University of Technology. He received a master’s and doctorate in computer science from the University of Amsterdam in 1993 and 1997, respectively. Previously he served as postdoc at the Oregon Graduate Institute, as Assistant Professor at Utrecht University, and as Associate Professor at TU Delft.
His research interests include programming languages, software language engineering, domain-specific programming languages, program transformation, software security, and interaction design. With his students he has designed and implemented the Spoofax language workbench, as well as many domain-specific languages, including DSLs for syntax definition (SDF2, SDF3), program transformation (Stratego), name binding (NaBL), dynamic semantics (DynSem), software deployment (Nix), web application development (WebDSL), and mobile phone applications (mobl). In the language designer’s workbench project he is pursuing high-level declarative language definition that serves for language implementation and verification.
Affiliation: Delft University of Technology
Personal website: http://eelcovisser.org
Research interests: Programming Languages, Domain-Specific Languages, Language Workbenches, Language Engineering, Web Programming
PLDI, ECOOP, Curry On, DEBS, LCTES and ISMM Activities
- Author of IceDust Calculation Strategy Composition Performance in Web Applications within the IC 2017-track in IC 2017
- Author of IceDust 2: Derived Bidirectional Relations and Calculation Strategy Composition within the ECOOP Research Papers-track in ECOOP 2017
- Author of The Spoofax Language Workbench within the WCIRE 2017-track in WCIRE 2017
- Speaker in Speakers for ECOOP 2017 ECOOP Summer School
- Author of Scope Graphs: A Fresh Look at Name Binding in Programming Languages within the Curry On Talks-track in CurryOn 2017
- Speaker of Declarative Language Definition within the ECOOP Summer School-track in ECOOP 2017
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile