Registered user since Thu 10 Jul 2014
Name: Jingling Xue
Bio: Jingling Xue received his BSc and MSc degrees in Computer Science and Engineering from Tsinghua University in 1984 and 1987, respectively, and his PhD degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Edinburgh University in 1992. He is currently a Scientia Professor in the School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia, where he leads the Programming Languages and Compilers Group.
Jingling Xue’s main research interest has been programming languages and compilers for over 25 years. He is currently supervising a group of postdocs and PhD students on a number of topics including programming and compiler techniques for multi-core processors and embedded systems, concurrent programming models, static and dynamic program analysis for bugs and security vulnerabilities, security analysis of Android apps, and automatic parallelization of programs for parallel and distributed systems. His research has been supported by Intel, Sun Microsystems, Oracle, Huawei and Australian Research Council.
Jingling Xue is interested in sharing the outcomes of his research projects in the form of open-source tools (http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~jingling/tools.html).
Jingling Xue is an Associate Editor for several journals, including IEEE Transactions on Computers (2011 – 2015), Software: Practice and Experience, and Journal of Computer Science and Technology. He has served as a program committee member in numerous conferences in his field.
Affiliation: UNSW Australia
Personal website: http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~jingling/
PLDI, ECOOP, Curry On, DEBS, LCTES and ISMM Activities
- Keynote Speaker of Static Analysis of Java Reflection within the SOAP-track in SOAP 2017
- Author of Static Analysis for Improving Software Performance, Safety and Security within the LCTES 2017-track in LCTES 2017
- Author of Efficient and Precise Points-to Analysis: Modeling the Heap by Merging Equivalent Automata within the PLDI Research Papers-track in PLDI 2017
- Committee Member in Program Committee for LCTES 2017
- Committee Member in Steering Committee for LCTES 2017
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile