Registered user since Fri 12 Jun 2015
Name: Milind Kulkarni
Bio: I am an associate professor with the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Purdue University.
My research area is Programming Languages and Compilers, and my interests lie specifically in developing languages, compilers and runtimes that support efficient programming and high performance on emerging complex architectures.
I graduated in 2002 with a B.S. in both Computer Science and Computer Engineering from North Carolina State University. I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science from Cornell University. My advisor was Keshav Pingali. While pursuing my Ph.D., I was supported by a Department of Energy High Performance Computer Science (HPCS) Fellowship. After receiving my Ph.D., I joined the Institute for Computational Sciences and Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin as a postdoc, where I worked with the Intelligent Software Systems (ISS) group. Since the fall of 2009, I have been in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Purdue University.
Affiliation: Purdue University
Personal website: https://engineering.purdue.edu/~milind/
Research interests: Programming Languages and Compilers
PLDI, ECOOP, Curry On, DEBS, LCTES and ISMM Activities
- Committee Member in Program Committee for PLDI 2017
- Author of Compiling tree transforms to operate on packed representations within the ECOOP Research Papers-track in ECOOP 2017
- Session Chair of Discussion (part of WCIRE 2017)
- Moderator of Open Discussion: Building Infrastructure for Research and Education within the WCIRE 2017-track in WCIRE 2017
- Session Chair of Session 2 (part of WCIRE 2017)
- Session Chair of Session 1 (part of WCIRE 2017)
- Session Chair of Session 3 (part of WCIRE 2017)
- Author of Opening Remarks within the WCIRE 2017-track in WCIRE 2017
- Session Chair of Parallelization and Concurrency (part of PLDI 2017 PLDI Research Papers)
- Session Chair of Opening (part of WCIRE 2017)
- Committee Member in Organizing Committee for WCIRE 2017
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile